วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2559

พลิกมุมคิด (ฉบับแปล)

"Supachai Chearavanont," the CEO of True", in topic "The winner is determined the game" of the national businessmen said that who was not common. The ball didn’t fall from the tree, but a "lace" that fell far from everything as well as strong. At this time I felt So So. But  I thought of "Supachai". I felt So So, "Supachai" on stage today. He changed even to me, although we had same last name, but different the pockets money .I can’t fight him. If a good measure from accountability. I think I was very lucky people . "Supachai" was a child of "Dhanin Chearavanont" Dhanin greatness of the CP . It was thought that the "Aberdeen", continued to work comfortably, but,"Dhanin" a businessman who has different from other businesses. He would not give them to an organization for the success of CP.  "Dhanin" used to say that if you come to work in the CP. If the good is not working poor,
don’t have people said. But success has been promoted. It was alleged that due to the "extension". He had to start working in the new entity to measure the success or failure of each portfolio. "Aberdeen" We needed to start working. "Telecom Asia" or "True",but now "Dhanin" told how to dribble. He did not say how serious this is pioneering a new organization of any size or not. I felt fortunate than size "Aberdeen". If anyone had been over the age of 30 years, try to think back to that time again that you were responsible for it."Supachai" was about 30 years old for the year 2540, that government announced buoyant bath His role in "True" was to go abroad to "Athk Atsawa for meeting" to negotiate with foreign creditors. Debt's "True" by floating the baht from a high level to 90,000 million baht ,if cut the word "million" had been out of money to keep my same age. He said the situation was very difficult . "We needed to fly to his insults. Once he finished cursing He did not walk away I've been through this, "the burden of" Supachai "In those day it was not unusual for me.I feel myself very lucky. The "True" rising  again with strategy. "The convergence" or the crystals were all parts of the service. Mobile home was True. Cellular phone model, Internet and announced that it would play his game. "Aberdeen" As we said before boxing on the stage. Today, the director of "True" and not boxing."I was the relay that requires five people. I was told that the other change  was from the punch. You came to me relay race better, "then really liked the new generation.  Another clause of "Supachai" to "Charlotte Tonawanik" Liked a lot of Ayudhya Bank. "Supachai said that if we won, then I thought he was a" loser ". When I thought of win, there was the beginning of the defeat. In the competition, people needed to overcome which was not a "competitor" but as "self" and "consumer". We won consumers when we were winning the business truly. The business strategy of "Aberdeen" I was interesting one, but I liked the way you think and how his decision was over. There were several sentences on the sound they knew. A lot of people were probably one reader. He combine eastern and western concepts of Taoism , "Boxing" was not  China's new , but boxing was a sport. "Supachai"was very likly. For example, he said that "fear" that people  had survival or self-defense, but the "courage" would only make  move forward. "True" reached today because of the "courage", "brave" to "step" "step" because of the positive way of thinking, "Supachai." Looked! I thought that "True," was debt of 90,000 million baht .Many advisers recommended that cutting business should be sold, but Supachai refused. He said the problem now was that we would see negative or positive. If it had been a negative one, Supachai said that there was nothing, but ... "nothing to lose anymore. At the same subject, when using a different angle, we would feel different. "We had nothing left," He was to create a sense of perspective.  We  go forward capitalizing on any issue. A major shift of the "true" started of  new shift. Build support for themselves in  worst condition. "Nothing to Lose" I liked it "a half cup of water" that could think only half of cup, "Supachai" repeated same times. The transformation of  "True" today stems from two things. There were the perspective and courage. I thought it just changed the idea and your  life changed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น